Frequently asked on technical parts.
- What device or software do I need to play VRtown? PC or Mac running Chrome, Firefox, or Brave.
- Can I play on mobile devices? Of course. You can
- Can I log in from multiple computers? Yes, you can run VRtown from multiple computers as long as you have your digital wallet installed on each one.
- Can I use another browser? Technically, it is possible to use another browser. However, we recommend using Chrome, Firefox, or Brave to ensure optimal performance.
- Do I need a wallet to play in VRtown? - If you want to fully enjoy the VRtown experience, we recommend getting yourself a digital wallet. The digital wallet acts as your personal account, keeping all your digital assets (such as Avatar, Collectibles NFT, Land) and world progress safe. - If you choose to explore the VRtown without a wallet, the information will only be stored locally: you can go around, customize your avatar, and chat with other people, but you will not have a chance to get daily rewards, participate in events or log in with another device using the same guest ID and Avatar. - If this is your first time hearing about Web3 wallets, we recommend you read: Create a Wallet - A Beginner's Guide in Part "How to?"
- I lost my digital wallet! What happens to my account? If you lose access to your wallet, you will lose your Avatar, name, any wearable devices, or NFT items stored inside. Remember to always keep your wallet recovery phrases in a safe and secure location.